Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does Carmella Bing Has Hiv

Demi Lovato!


Demi Lovato
've recently visited Chile and she gave a concert at the Movistar Arena. Right after the concert started on Twitter: "Tonight's show was absolutely amazing ... I've never felt so special in my life. I love you ... Besos !!!!!!" Chile (Translation: The show yesterday was amazing ... I've never felt so special in my life. I love you ... Besos !!!!!!) Chile


; In shaaake.it said, as was the concert: Rumors go from 21 May to Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas have ended their relationship. I was in the Demi Lovato concert in Chile on May 23 and she said: "This is the first city where i play, Since I got my heart broken" ("this is the first city to play since I have a broken heart ").

Park Sheraton Hotel official further stated that Joe and Demi were coming together, but possibly because of the rupture was not.

Demi also occurred in Chile a press conference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment