Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big And Tall Wrestling Uniform

No More Jemi-CONFIRMED

demi joe ruptura


Demi Lovato Recently Twitter has written confirmation Jemi. There were already many rumors of the break but that was total confirmation. Demi said: "There are so many crazy rumors that have gone out there today. I would like to clarify some things. First, Joe and I parted , but it was by phone. Things did not work, but we will remain friends. We'm getting even with anyone. Nothing is more important to me that the relationship I have with my fans. Just thought you should know this "


Demetria lovato


On Monday 24th May 2010,   said:  
There are so many crazy rumors flying around today. I'd like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn't over the phone. Things didn't work out but we'll remain friends. Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans.. Just thought you guys should know this.


     In addition Joe told People magazine: "Demi and I knew that starting a romantic relationship could not be an easy decision. I realized during the time we share together that I care more about our friendship at this time. That was my choice to break, but I want as a friend. She has been there for me when I needed it. I have to remain your friend and be there for her "

All a joy that may have to terminate the relationship without any mishap.


Source: DE TODO BLOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment