Monday, January 25, 2010

Message To My Friends

WELCOME!

Dear friends! all teachers in the coordination of theater we're UPAEP glad to have you back with us, these weeks of January have been orking hard for the semester is full of learning for you, but above all to facilitate a space where they can express themselves and grow and develop their skills.

All students participating in the new show to debut in April I wish you every success and remind them that we must all put our efforts to make this project goes, remember that "The string is the strength of the weakest link " .

A collaborators "Bronze Woman" also wish semester very successful.

I remind you that this semester Bernardo will be working on BA to manage sponsorships, if anyone has ideas please let us go.

I share that Oscar also still serving as assistant director on both projects and to give greater effect to the spoken productions as director Paco Martell will be resident in both productions.

Elvira
The workshop will end with lack of resources but still have to be the two functions of the work, please come to the call on Wednesday.
If you were selected for SEX, SEX, SEX I remember that the tests will be every Wednesday.

opened a new workshop for beginners on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2 to 4 Paty entries are in the office. I reiterate my joy to have you here again, receive a big hug and my best wishes for this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment